ToGeThEr 4 EvEr
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

ToGeThEr 4 EvEr

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Romantic Messages

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Abo al3dala
عضو مشارك
Abo al3dala

ذكر العذراء التِنِّين
عدد المساهمات : 32
نقاط : 52
تاريخ التسجيل : 04/08/2009
العمر : 35
My MoOd : عال
SMS [updown] أينما وجد الظلم فذاك هو وطني[updown]

Romantic Messages Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Romantic Messages   Romantic Messages Icon_minitimeالجمعة أغسطس 07, 2009 3:46 am

Love under the stars... they seem very far* but you are so close the star I love the most.

-
Somewhere* some1 dreams of your smile & finds your presence in life so worthwhile. So when your lonely* remember its true that some1* somewhere* is thinking of u.

-

Theres a warmth in my heart. It haunts me when you're gone. Mend me to your side and never let go. The more I live The more I know* what's simple is true* I love you.

--

Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams !

--

My love* words however special ... could never even start* to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart!!!
---

The day that I'll die* when death replaces birth* I'll recognize angels' faces* because I live with one on earth.

---

Loving you could take my life* but when I look into your eyes* I know you're worth that sacrafice!

-----

Heaven is the place where I would be* the day you would stop loving me!

--------

I miss you ... I need you ... More and more .... each day ... I love you ... more than words ... can ever say.

----------

If a big fat man creeps into your bedroom one night and stuffs you into a bag* Then do not worry 'cause I told Santa I wanted you for christmas!

---------

The hardest thing in life is watching someone you love * loving someone else.

-----

Love is hard and will always be* but remember somebody loves you and that one is ME !

-----
Don't love 1* don't love 2* but love the 1 who loves you.

----

The words are easy when the language is LOVE !

There is somebody in the world. Diferent from the rest. The sweetest person I know.
That is why I love you so
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Bazona91
مشــــــرفة
مشــــــرفة
Bazona91

انثى الدلو الحصان
عدد المساهمات : 225
نقاط : 357
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/07/2009
العمر : 33
الموقع : BAGHDAD
العمل/الترفيه : Student
My MoOd : NOT YOUR BUSSINS
SMS يَحبّونَك. . لَكنَّهم لَيسوا أحبائَكَ. يَهتمّونَ بك، لَكنَّهم لَيسوا مِنْ عائلتِكَ. . . هم مستعدّون للإشتِراك في ألمِكَ، لَكنَّهم لَيسوا في قرابةِ دمكَ. هم. . . . . . . . الأصدقاء! ! ! ! ! الأصدقاء المخلصون يُمكنُ أَنْ يَكُونوَ مثل أي أَبّ. . مثل أي أمّ. . مثل أي أخت. . مثل أي أَخّ. . ويَحبُّوك أكثر مِنْ أي حبيب

Romantic Messages Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Romantic Messages   Romantic Messages Icon_minitimeالجمعة أغسطس 07, 2009 5:21 am

oh my god

its a wonderful word and i just can t say any thint

tanks alot
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Romantic Messages
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
ToGeThEr 4 EvEr :: EnGliSh 4 EvEr :: EnGliSh WoRdS 4 EvEr-
انتقل الى: